Pages

I've created this blog a few years back to keep track of my online life, the things happening in online games and my social networks.

These days you'll find my cocktail recepies here, poker news, my online poker tails, big boats, bad beats and brags about my life as a low stakes cash grinder and tournament player.

I blog about poker strategy on the EU Poker League's website - eupokerleague.eu. Head over tto the site and check it out! Great community, great players and great poker!

02 April 2009

Apez.auto-lease allowing "rate scaling"

Hey fellow residents :-)

Been a while since my last post on this blog, but RL has keeping me rather busy for the last weeks. Today I like to blog about a feature of the Apez auto-lease system which is yet undocumented but can be of great use for auto-lease owners.

The feature allows lease owners to give discounts on rents which can be used for promotions, special offers etc. In order to set a discount to a lease unit, go to your Apez.lease - spaces page and look for the rate field in the "bulk edit area" bellow your location(s) and unit(s).

The "rate" field in the "apply to selection" bullk-change area at the bottom of the lease.spaces page now accepts inputs such as "x2", "x.5", "+5", "-10", "/10" to adjust lease rates instead of specifying their value explicitly.

This means if you for example select 20 lease units from 1 location and enter +25, it will increase the rent for all units by 25L$. This is great if you have locations with different lease prices but want to increase all untis by 25L$. Rather then editing each one of them you only add the desired ammount with +xx.

It is also possible to give a 20% discount on all leases by using select 'All' and antering "x.8" into the rate field (or, for example, to increates rates by 10% you'd use "x1.1". In addition to multiplication "x" (or "*") it also understands addition, subtraction and division. So if you wanted to cut the lease price of all units by 25% during your promotion (or any other reason) you would enter x.75 which equals 75% of the normal lease price.

I try and port this info and a detailed "how-to" over to the Apez.wiki soon as I find the time for it. If you have any questions about the above feature and need help setting it up for your locations, don't hesitate to drop me a ticket through Apez.support.

Have fun testing this feature,
-Wise ;-)

No comments: