Pages

I've created this blog a few years back to keep track of my online life, the things happening in online games and my social networks.

These days you'll find my cocktail recepies here, poker news, my online poker tails, big boats, bad beats and brags about my life as a low stakes cash grinder and tournament player.

I blog about poker strategy on the EU Poker League's website - eupokerleague.eu. Head over tto the site and check it out! Great community, great players and great poker!

18 April 2009

Resident Choice Award Winners Announced!

Hi all,
over the last 2 weeks residents been given the chance to vote for their favorite locations, scripter, animator, club etc. in Second Life. Today Linden Lab released the results of the award.

We didn't make it easy for you and still over 6000 Residents filled out ballots for the Resident Choice Awards and told us all who their favorite DJ and designers were and where to find the best dance floors and makeout nooks. All the results are ready now and include ballots cast from the English, French, and German speaking communities. We had a little last minute trouble getting the Japanese characters properly uploaded so translated results will be available early next week. Right now they're in English.

You can view the winners on the Secondlife.com website.

Congrats to all winners, well done!
-Wise

No comments: