Pages

I've created this blog a few years back to keep track of my online life, the things happening in online games and my social networks.

These days you'll find my cocktail recepies here, poker news, my online poker tails, big boats, bad beats and brags about my life as a low stakes cash grinder and tournament player.

I blog about poker strategy on the EU Poker League's website - eupokerleague.eu. Head over tto the site and check it out! Great community, great players and great poker!

09 December 2011

$250 Reload Bonus on PKR


Grab an early Xmas treat by doubling your cash this weekend!

Make a deposit on PKR - Let's Play using bonus code DEC11 and PKR will reload you with 100% extra cash up to $250* – paid out in $10 portions as you play.

Hurry, offer ends midnight this Sunday!



The PKR Xmas Cracker series returns with a bang!

Get ready for 12 days of festive tournament fun as the action begins on 22 December with an exciting new event every night! PKR added cool prizes like an iPad 2 and PS3 that you can win in free daily lotteries open to all Xmas Cracker players. Full details coming soon!

No comments: