Pages

I've created this blog a few years back to keep track of my online life, the things happening in online games and my social networks.

These days you'll find my cocktail recepies here, poker news, my online poker tails, big boats, bad beats and brags about my life as a low stakes cash grinder and tournament player.

I blog about poker strategy on the EU Poker League's website - eupokerleague.eu. Head over tto the site and check it out! Great community, great players and great poker!

25 May 2011

Cocktail - Sex on the Beach

As per a special request I've decided to put the famous Sex on the Beach up today. Certainly one of the most popular cocktails around the world and the perfect summer drink.

Fill a big tumbler with ice and add:

4cl Smirnoff Vodka
3cl Archers (Peach Shnaps)
1cl Casis
Fill with Orange Juice and shake well.

Pour back to tumbler and top up with Granbery Juice, garnish with a slice of orange or lime and some fresh mint leave.



Enjoy this lovely drink but don't stay in the sun after a couple of those!! ;)

No comments: